Bernette 70 Embroidery Machine
The Bernette 70 DECO computerised embroidery machine will help take your creativity to the next level - this model is a real specialist. As a pure embroidery machine, it offers everything for decorating or personalising clothing or accessories. With over 200 embroidery designs installed, the right motif is at your fingertips – and you can directly edit it on the touch screen. Want something truly yours? Upload and save your own embroidery motifs via the USB flash drive. Raise your creativity further with the included embroidery software modules Lettering and Editing of Bernina Toolbox.
• 5" color touch screen to conveniently edit embroidery motifs
• Easy and quick operation via multi-function knobs
• Embroidery module with 3 hoops and embroidery hoop detection
• Maximum embroidery area of 260mm x 160mm for large designs
• 208 preinstalled embroidery motifs
• Compatible with multiple design formats
• Convenient upper and lower thread sensors
• Bernina Toolbox embroidery software Lettering and Editing included
• Hook system drop-In
• Embroidery area 260mm x 160mm
• 208 Embroidery designs
• Embroidery speed 850 stitches/minute (SPM)
• Bernina Toolbox Editing Software
• Bernina Toolbox Lettering Software
• 160mm x 260mm Quick Release Hoop
• 120mm x 180mm Quick Release Hoop
• 50mm x 70mm Quick Release Hoop
• Embroidery Unit
• Hopper Embroidery Foot
• Metal Embroidery Foot
• USB port
• Bobbin x3
• Spool net
• Brush/seam ripper
• Spool discs (large, medium and small (x2))
• Dust cover
• Touchscreen stylus
• Second spool pin
• Bernina needles
• Power cable
• Online instruction manual
• Felt disc
• Soft cover
We will send your order on or before the next working day (Monday-Friday) of receiving payment, subject to stock availability.
We aim to despatch all orders received by 3pm on the same day. You will receive an email from us to confirm your order and a second email to confirm despatch.
If you need to amend your order once it is confirmed, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible - we will do all we can to amend your parcel before it is sent.
Any orders received after 3pm on Fridays* will be despatched on the next working day, ie the following Monday or, in the event of a Bank Holiday, Tuesday.
If any item on your order is out of stock we will contact you to discuss possible alternatives, a refund or expected delivery date - if you can leave a telephone number on your account this will help us to contact you quickly if we need to.
* We will resume Saturday postings when we reopen 2 December.
Click & Collect is available at our Bury St Edmunds and Ely shops - local delivery is also available.
Please click here for further information on our delivery options.
If you have any questions about any of our products please click here to get in touch.