Cocoknits Tape Measure: Storm
The Cocoknits Tape Measure is available in a range of colours. The bright colours will ensure you can always find it in your project bag. The metal tape inside measures both inches and centimetres/millimetres (78"/2m long), and has a metal tab on the end to keep it from retracting into the body of the tape measure.
Because Cocoknits is committed to avoiding plastic wherever possible, their Tape Measure is manufactured from PLA, a 100% biodegradable plant fibre (similar to their Needle Gauge, but not water soluble). The absence of a locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage.
Each tape measure is packaged in a reusable linen drawstring bag to minimise packaging waste.
Casing: 2.5" x 2" x 0.5" (6.5cm x 5cm x 1.27cm)
Metal tape: 78"/2m long
- Made of PLA - 100% fibre waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic (this product can get wet; it is not water soluble)
- Packaged individually in a linen drawstring bag with Cocoknits logo
- Metal tab to keep tape from retracting into the body of the tape measure
- No locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage
We will send your order on or before the next working day (Monday-Friday) of receiving payment, subject to stock availability.
We aim to despatch all orders received by 3pm on the same day. You will receive an email from us to confirm your order and a second email to confirm despatch.
If you need to amend your order once it is confirmed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible - we will do all we can to amend your parcel before it is sent.
Any orders received after 3pm on Fridays* will be despatched on the next working day, ie the following Monday or, in the event of a Bank Holiday, Tuesday.
If any item on your order is out of stock we will contact you to discuss possible alternatives, a refund or expected delivery date - if you can leave a telephone number on your account this will help us to contact you quickly if we need to.
* We will resume Saturday postings when we reopen 2 December.
Click & Collect is available at our Bury St Edmunds and Ely shops - local delivery is also available.
Please click here for further information on our delivery options.
If you have any questions about any of our products please click here to get in touch.