Elna eXplore 240 Sewing Machine
The Elna eXplore 240 mechanical sewing machine is the key to genuine enjoyment. With it's full complement of stitches and features, this easy to operate, affordable, high-quality sewing machine is perfect for anyone learning to sew as well as for experienced sewers who want to add a basic, quality sewing machine to their sewing room.
- 24 stitches including: Straight, Zigzag, Three-step zigzag, Stretch blind hem, Woven blind hem, Shell tuck, Box, Picot, 3 Decorative satin stitches, Triple seam, Rickrack, Smocking, Super stretch, Double overlock, Feather, 5 Decorative stretch stitches
- One-step buttonhole
- Adjustable stitch length 0-4 mm
- Adjustable stitch width 0-5 mm
- Variable needle positions - left to center needle position
- Stitches conveniently displayed on the front of machine at eye level
- Circular sewing
- Twin needle sewing
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Easy declutch for bobbin winding
- Drop feed dog
- Clip-on presser feet
- Stitch selection dial
- Retractable spool pins
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Extra presser foot lift
- Front loading oscillating hook system
- 2 vertical spool pins
- Built-in thread cutter
- Sewing light
- Large sewing surface with pivot pin points
- Free arm
- Metric and inch measurements
- Electronic foot control
- Speed up to 800 SPM
- Carrying handle
- Built-in storage accommodates presser feet, bobbins, needles, screwdriver, seam ripper, spool, pin felt
- Built-in needle threader
We will send your order on or before the next working day (Monday-Friday) of receiving payment, subject to stock availability.
We aim to despatch all orders received by 3pm on the same day. You will receive an email from us to confirm your order and a second email to confirm despatch.
If you need to amend your order once it is confirmed, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible - we will do all we can to amend your parcel before it is sent.
Any orders received after 3pm on Fridays* will be despatched on the next working day, ie the following Monday or, in the event of a Bank Holiday, Tuesday.
If any item on your order is out of stock we will contact you to discuss possible alternatives, a refund or expected delivery date - if you can leave a telephone number on your account this will help us to contact you quickly if we need to.
* We will resume Saturday postings when we reopen 2 December.
Click & Collect is available at our Bury St Edmunds and Ely shops - local delivery is also available.
Please click here for further information on our delivery options.
If you have any questions about any of our products please click here to get in touch.