Bernina 570QE Sewing Machine
The Bernina 570QE - made especially for quilters
Enough space for bigger projects: Handle big quilts with ease; Live up to your quilt creativity Enough room for comfortable quilting. The Bernina 570QE with its extended freearm offers 8.5" of space to the right of the needle. Perfect to handle big quilting projects with the greatest of ease.
Keep your hands on the fabric: Adjust your quilt safely; Tiny adjustments can be done quickly; Rotate, turn and do appliqués easily. Thanks to the hover function the foot raises, but the needle stays in the fabric, making it easy to manoeuver and turn as you appliqué and quilt.
Achieve perfect stitch results: Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches; Perfect results no matter which speed; Perfection comes standard. The Bernina Stitch Regulator (BSR) guarantees precise stitch quality and results at any speed during free-motion quilting.
Quilt all materials with ease: Enjoy superb fabric feed on both sides; Quilt many layers without puckers; Excellent for slippery or fine materials. The innovative Bernina Dual Feed feeds the fabric evenly from above and below. It is easy to engage and tucks away when not in use.
Automatic features save time: Thread is cut automatically; Save time for your creative ideas; More time to focus on your quilt. Thanks to the automatic thread cutter, your thread is cut with an easy one-button operation. Keeps your work flowing easily and saves time.
Quilters love Patchwork Foot #97: Designed for straight stitching; Ideal for sewing 1/4" seam allowances; Extra insurance to experienced piecers. The Patchwork Foot #97 is the special accessory for the most accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks.
- Bernina Hook System
- 1,000 stitches per minute
- 1,450 stitch patterns (inc. 34 utitility stitches, 16 buttonholes (inc. eyelet), 450 decorative stitches, 73 quilting stitches, 34 cross-stitch programmes, 8 alphabets)
- Automatic buttonhole length measuring
- Automatic buttonhole
- Manual multi-step buttonhole
- Button sew-on programme
- Darning programmes
- Pattern start/end function
- Triple stitch
- Pattern end programmable
- Security function programme
- 8.5"/215mm length of freearm to the right of the needle
- 4.3"/10cm colour touchscreen
- 12 LED sewing lights
- Multi function knobs
- 9mm maximum stitch width
- 6mm maximum stitch length
- 11 needle positions
- Sewing in each needle position
- 2 spool holders
- Automatic thread cutter
- 4 manual thread cutters
- Semi-automatic needle threader
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Automatic presser foot pressure
- Pivot/hover function
- BSR functionality (straight stitch and zig-zag) (separate BSR foot required, included)
- Bernina Dual Feed
- Adaptive Thread Tension
- Create and save stitch combinations
- Memory (short-term/altered stitches)
- Memory (long-term/altered stitches)
- Start/Stop button (stitching without foot control)
- Slide speed control
- Upper thread indicator
- Lower thread indicator
- USB interface for PC connections
- Change stitch settings while sewing
- Bernina foot control with back-kick function
- Needle stop up/down
- Bobbin winding while sewing/embroidering
- On-screen help
- Sewing tutorial
- Creative consultant
- Setup programme
- Dust cover
- Magnetic accessory box
- Machine weight: 11kg
- Machine size: 461/200/327.5mm 18.1"/7.9"/12.9"
- Warranty: 7 years
EMBROIDERY FEATURES (the embroidery unit is sold separately)
- 15.7" x 5.9" maximum embroidery area
- 1,000 maximum embroidery speed
- 250 built-in embroidery designs
- 7 embroidery alphabets
- Embroidery design format: EXP, DST, PES, PEC, JEF, SEW, PCS, XXX
- Onscreen editing of designs: positioning, mirroring, rotating, scaling, combining
- Import/export of patterns via USB
- Invisible secure
- Smart secure
- Thread-up command
- Programmable jump stitch cutting
- Thread away mode
- Midi hoop functionality (embroidery field 265mm x 165mm)
- Mega hoop functionality (embroidery field 400mm x 150mm)
- Freearm embroidery
- Personal memory for embroidery
- Lettering manipulation (WordArt)
- Colour resequence
- Sequence control
- Position recall
- Bernina ArtLink Embroidery Software (downloadable)
- Embroidery tutorial
PRESSER FEET INCLUDED:
Bernina Stitch Regulator (BSR)
#1 Reverse Pattern Foot
#1D Reverse Pattern Foot
#2A Overlock Foot
#3A Buttonhole Foot with Slide
#4D Zipper Foot
#20C Open Embroidery Foot
#97 Patchwork Foot
Slide on extension table
Multifunction foot control
Pack of Bernina needles
Height compensation tool
Canvas slip cover
Freestanding accessory wardrobe
BERNINA VIDEO GUIDES:
We will send your order on or before the next working day (Monday-Friday) of receiving payment, subject to stock availability.
We aim to despatch all orders received by 3pm on the same day. You will receive an email from us to confirm your order and a second email to confirm despatch.
If you need to amend your order once it is confirmed, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible - we will do all we can to amend your parcel before it is sent.
Any orders received after 3pm on Fridays* will be despatched on the next working day, ie the following Monday or, in the event of a Bank Holiday, Tuesday.
If any item on your order is out of stock we will contact you to discuss possible alternatives, a refund or expected delivery date - if you can leave a telephone number on your account this will help us to contact you quickly if we need to.
* We will resume Saturday postings when we reopen 2 December.
Click & Collect is available at our Bury St Edmunds and Ely shops - local delivery is also available.
Please click here for further information on our delivery options.
If you have any questions about any of our products please click here to get in touch.